Absent players who miss the World Cup due to an injury
The World Cup is a dream for all footballers, but a number of players have to miss the World Cup due to an injury and because their country is not qualified.
Which top players are absent from the World Cup in Qatar?
For England, Ben Chilwell and Reece James are not in the game anyway due to a serious injury. Kyle Walker and Kalvin Philips may also have to miss the World Cup due to an injury, although there is still good hope with them.
Belgium may miss star player Romelu Lukaku. Paul Pogba will not play for France, while Karim Benzema is still in doubt.
Also among the non-qualified countries are a number of world-class football players, who will therefore not play in Qatar.
Absent from the 2022 World Cup
The following players will not participate in the 2022 World Cup
- Alexis Saelemaekers (Belgium and AC Milan)
- Ben Chilwell (England and Chelsea)
- Bouna Sarr (Senegal and Bayern Munich)
- Cengiz Under (Turkey and Olympique Marseille)
- David Alaba (Austria and Real Madrid)
- Diogo Jota (Portugal and Liverpool)
- Dusan Vlahovic (Serbia and Juventus)
- Edin Dzeko (Bosnia & Herz. and Inter Milan)
- Erling Haaland (Norway and Manchester City)
- Federico Chiesa (Italy and Juventus)
- Franck Kessie (Ivory Coast and FC Barcelona)
- Georginio Wijnaldum (Netherlands and AS Roma)
- Jesus Corona (Mexico and Seville)
- Josef Martinez (Venezuela and Atalanta United)
- Luis Diaz (Colombia and Liverpool)
- Lukas Nmecha (Germany and VfL Wolfsburg)
- Marco Reus (Germany and Borussia Dortmund)
- Marco Verratti (Italy and Paris Saint-Germain)
- Martin Odegaard (Norway and Arsenal)
- Mike Maignan (France and AC Milan)
- Mohamed Salah (Egypt and Liverpool)
- N'Golo Kante (France and Chelsea)
- Naby Keita (Guinea and Liverpool)
- Niklas Fullkrüg (Germany and Werder Bremen)
- Patrick Schick (Czech Republic and Bayer Leverkusen)
- Paul Pogba (France and Juventus)
- Pedro Neto (Portugal and Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon and Chelsea)
- Reece James (England and Chelsea)
- Ricardo Pereira (Portugal and Leicester City)
- Riyad Mahrez (Algaria and Manchester City)
- Ronald Araujo (Uruguay and FC Barcelona)
- Timo Werner (Germany and RB Leipzig)
- Victor Osimhen (Nigeria and Napoli)
- Wesley Fofana (France and Chelsea)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich (Sweden and AC Milan)
Published on: 14-11-2022 21:46 | Updated on: 14-11-2022 21:46 | By: Patrick
Share 'Absent players who miss the World Cup due to an injury'
Share this message via social media with your family, friends and colleagues!
Which top players are absent from the World Cup in Qatar? A number of footballers have to miss the 2022 World Cup due to an injury.
About the author of 'Absent players who miss the World Cup due to an injury'
Author of this content is Patrick. I have been playing soccer for more than 25 years and follow the daily news closely. My hobbies include playing football, running and maintaining various websites, in addition to my job as a financial professional.
I do not work for any related company or institution, so the information is reliable and independent. The information has been collected accurately from reliable sources and is regularly updated.